Interested community members are invited to sign up to receive Talk205 messages from the Elmhurst School District 205 Office of Communications and Public Relations. Talk205 is District 205's communication system, powered by SchoolMessenger.
Custodial parents/guardians of District 205 students, as well as District 205 staff are automatically included in messaging (both email and phone calls) sent through this system. Because Talk205 is connected to our Student Information System, parents need do nothing when students move grades or schools. Information will automatically be updated if you have already provided the District with an email address and phone number.
To submit items to be included in Talk205, please contact Bev Redmond, Executive Director of Communications and Public Relations at email@example.com
June 14, 2021
In this Issue:
- D205 Summer Meal Pick Up - June 16
- 4th annual York Dukes Football Golf Outing and Dukes Dinner - June 23
- City of Elmhurst Water Main Project Underway
- #ShotsofHope: Free COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunities in DuPage County
- DuPage Rental Assistance Program 2021 - Available Now
- D205 Resources and Information
- Virtual Backpack
- ComEd Bill Assistance - Please call 1-800-EDISON1 (1-800-334-7661), M-F, 7am-7pm or visit ComEd.com/Support to learn about payment assistance options
- Discounted/Free Internet/WiFI Services - Visit the link to learn about more about free Internet/WiFi Services
D205 Summer Meal Pick-Up Days - June 16
All children 18 years and younger are eligible to pick up free meals during the summer months. One-day meal bags will be offered at Conrad Fischer Elementary and Churchville Middle School, 9:45-10:00 a.m., Monday-Thursday from June 7-July 1 at the front entrance of each school.
In addition, seven-day meal bag pickup will continue on Wednesday June 16 at Churchville from 12:00-1:00 p.m. and York High School from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
The National School Lunch Program is available to all children without regard to race, color, national origin or handicap.
4th annual York Dukes Football Golf Outing and Dukes Dinner - June 23
Support the 4th annual York Dukes Football Golf Outing and Dukes Dinner, Wednesday, June 23 at White Pines Golf course, to support the growing program of over 180 athletes! Registration details can be found here: www.yorkdukesfootball.golfreg.
There are many ways to support the Golf Outing, Dukes Dinner and York Dukes football!
- Register to Golf. Worried that you don't have a foursome, we will put you in one! You may even be in one with a coach!
- Sign-up to attend the Dukes Dinner. The event starts at 6pm and features dinner and two hours of open bar, as well as mingling with coaches and fellow Duke fans.
- Sponsor a Hole. Families and businesses are both sponsoring holes to show their Duke Pride, details at the registration link!
- Make a donation here.
The money raised goes to fund varied programs for all levels of the York High School football program throughout the next school year. Any questions, please contact Tara Renier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Head Coach Mike Fitzgerald at michaelfitzgerald@elmhurst205.
Thank you for your support!
City of Elmhurst Water Main Project Underway
Contractors for the City of Elmhurst are installing the new water main at West Avenue and working towards Berkley Avenue (south of Elm Park). Plans are to complete all work, including pavement restoration and striping by August 6 in advance of the opening of the 2021-22 school year.