Verification of Residency
246 Fair Ave.
295 Emroy Ave.
145 Arthur St.
360 E. Crescent
400 N. West Ave.
888 N. Wilson Ave.
925 Swain Ave.
565 Fairfield Ave.
Bryan Middle School
Churchville Middle School
Sandburg Middle School
York High School
RESIDENCY VERIFICATION PROCEDURES AND REQUIRED FORMS
For the 2023-2024 school year, parents/guardians of incoming 9th graders AND parents who require re-verification of residency (i.e. expiring lease BEFORE the start of the 2023-24 school year) must present Proof of Residency documents (see details below) to verify their residency. Please bring these documents to the school the student is currently enrolled at. The school collects the residency information from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. each day.
- If there are any questions regarding your residency documentation, we will reach out to you.
- All residency documents must be presented in order to be processed. Partial documentation will not be accepted.
- Once residency documents are processed, the parent will have access in their parent Powerschool account to complete the online registration.
- The online registration process MUST be completed for each student BEFORE the student can start the next school year.
proofs of residency
A total of three proofs of residency are required as outlined below. Please contact the school secretary if you are having trouble collecting required documents.
One of the following for the residence at which the student(s) reside(s):
- A current real estate bill showing parent/guardian as the owner
- A current original signed lease showing the parent/guardian as the tenant
- A current mortgage statement showing the parent/guardian as the owner
Two of the following showing the address for the residence at which the student(s) reside:
|PREFERRED DOCUMENTS||ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS|
|A current gas bill||A current driver’s license (or State ID card)|
|A current electric bill||A current home or apartment insurance certificate|
|A current water/sewer bill||A current Department of Immigration Letter|
|A current cable bill|
Please note the following:
- If original documents are presented, copies of these documents will be made on the spot and the originals returned to you.
- Partial documentation will not be accepted. All documents must be presented in order to be processed.