Verification of Residency
RESIDENCY VERIFICATION PROCEDURES AND REQUIRED FORMS
Parents/guardians must bring the following documents to their home school to verify residency for all incoming 9th graders or those required to submit a valid lease:
Residency documentation must be presented in person for every incoming freshman student. A detailed list of acceptable documents is provided below.
Proofs of Residency (A total of three proofs of residency are required as outlined below)
One of the following for the residence at which the student(s) reside(s):
- A current real estate bill showing parent/guardian as the owner
- A current original signed lease showing the parent/guardian as the tenant
- A current mortgage statement showing the parent/guardian as the owner
Two of the following showing the address for the residence at which the student(s) reside:
|PREFERRED DOCUMENTS||ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS|
|A current gas bill||A current driver’s license (or State ID card)|
|A current electric bill||A current home or apartment insurance certificate|
|A current water/sewer bill||A current Department of Immigration Letter|
|A current cable bill|
Please note the following:
- Original documents must be presented in person. Copies or mailed documents will not be accepted. We will copy your documents on the spot and return the originals to you.
- Partial documentation will not be accepted. All documents must be presented in order to be processed.