Step 2 - Fill out all necessary forms
Please submit all required physical, dental and vision forms as soon as possible.
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION
Health Examination Form
Dental Examination Form
Vision Exam Form:
- Medication Authorization Form
- Medication Authorization (Self-Administer) Form
- Administración de Medicinas por Personal del Distrito en la Escuela
- Administración por si mismos de Medicinas por Estudiantes en la Escuela
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & NSLP APPLICATIONS
District 205 will require parents/guardians seeking financial assistance with student fees to provide additional documentation when completing the application for fee waivers.
___ Copy of Current Pay Stub(s) for all family members- REQUIRED
Attach evidence of all current gross income. See pages 1 and 2 for more information.
___ Copy of Income Tax Form(s) 1040 – REQUIRED
The forms below may also be considered if applicable. Attach copies of appropriate forms.
___Verification of Medicaid Eligibility ___Verification of Foster Child Status
___Proof of Unemployment ___Proof if on Disability
___Miscellaneous Proof of income
Examples of Income Verification
• Earnings/Wages/Salary for each job
• Unemployment Compensation/Disability/or Worker’s Compensation
• Social Security/Pensions/Retirement/VA Benefits/Strike Benefits
• Child Support/Alimony
• All Other Income
• If you have no income, you may be required to sign and notarize an affidavit attesting to no income.
The application for fee waiver will not affect the process that is currently in place for students qualifying for free or reduced meals through the National School Lunch Program. You will still need to complete a separate application for free or reduced meals through the National School Lunch Program. The fee waiver application and instructions are available below.
Applications for the 2022-23 school year will be accepted starting July 1, 2022
**For York Students** please return the Financial Assistance Waiver Application as early as possible in July to allow time to order books before deadline - July 30.