New Student Enrollment Procedures

Online registration for all 2020-2021 Kindergarten programs is open now through October 25th. To begin the registration process,

click here

  • If you are a current D205 parent with an active InfoSnap account, please use your InfoSnap email address and password to log in to begin the kindergarten registration process.  

  • New to D205 parents, please click "Create Account" first to set up an InfoSnap account.

  • If you have questions, please contact us at


Parents/guardians must bring the following documents to their home school to enroll their child:

  • Photo ID of the person registering the student or student photo ID if over age 18.
  • Three proofs of residency:
    • One of the following for the residence at which the student(s) resides:
      • A current real estate tax bill showing parent/guardian as the owner (May)
      • A current original signed lease showing the parent/guardian as the tenant
      • A current mortgage statement showing the parent/guardian as the owner
    • Two of the following showing the address for the residence at which the student(s) reside: 
Preferred Proofs  Acceptable Proofs
A current gas bill  A current driver's license (or State ID card)
A current electric bill  A current home or apartment insurance certificate
A current water/sewer bill             A current Department of Immigration Letter
A current cable bill


  • Legal Custody/Guardianship Documents - If there are any legal documents pertaining to custody of the student, you must provide a copy of that documentation. This includes divorce decrees and temporary legal guardianship papers. If the student is their own legal guardian, they must be present to register. If student is over 18 this documentation is not necessary.
  • A signed Illinois Transfer Form if the student is transferring from an Illinois public school.
  • A copy of the student's birth certificate with embossed seal. Students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the school year for which they are being enrolled.


Parent/Guardian must submit ALL of the following documents:

  • Photo ID – Driver’s License, Photo ID or Foreign Consulate ID.
  • Student Original Birth Certificate with embossed seal.
  • Illinois Student Transfer Form (if student is transferring from a public school in Illinois).
  • Legal Custody documents (if applicable)
  • Three proofs of residency: (see list above)

Additional required documents:

Other forms (as required):

  • A copy of each student’s physical form for early childhood, kindergarten for elementary school, 6th grade for middle school or 9th grade for high school.
  • A copy of each student’s vision exam form for all new student.
  • A copy of each student’s dental exam form for students entering kindergarten, 2nd grade and 6th grade due May 15 of the current school year.
  • A copy of each student’s immunization record.
  • A copy of each student’s most recent IEP or 504 plan and evaluation report (if applicable).
  • Transportation registration form, applicable to special education students who qualify for bus service.
  • Student’s world language experience or preference for grades 6-8.
  • Student’s interest and experience with band, orchestra or chorus for grades 6-8.
  • A copy of the student’s classes and grades from previous middle or high school.
  • If you have record of the student’s standardized test scores, please provide.
  • Special Residency Affidavit
  • Residency Affidavit for Divorced or Separated Families

Once forms have been submitted, you may expect to receive an email or letter that contains a SnapCode (online access code) and your child’s student ID. The notification will include instructions on how to access the online registration system.

For mid-term enrollment, please contact your school for a pro-rated fee total. When you have completed the online data entry and submitted payment of school fees, the registration process is complete.