MIDDLE SCHOOL FOLLOW-UP PROCEDURE
Parent/Guardian contact is the Middle School Secretary
Once the above forms have been submitted and parents have completed the online registration process the secretary will set up a meeting with the incoming student to complete the enrollment process.
At that meeting the secretary will:
- Discuss busing, financial assistance, lunch programs and school fees.
- Obtain any missing records or information.
- Give the parent PowerSchool log-in information.
The secretary will arrange for a discussion with a counselor who will:
- Determine student’s level placement in classes and finalize the student’s schedule.
- Analyze transcripts for past credits and attempt to find detailed descriptions of courses from previous school.
- Give school student/parent guides to family.
- Arrange a tour of the school by appointment
Bryan Middle School
111 W. Butterfield, Elmhurst, IL 60126
Churchville Middle School
155 Victory Parkway, Elmhurst, IL 60126
Sandburg Middle School
345 E. St. Charles, Elmhurst, IL 60126