Managing School Transitions for your Student
Check out these resources as you plan for your student's transition from one grade or building to another.
Replay of Parent Meetings
October 2020: Meeting featured D205 Student Services Administrators answering parent questions about shift back to remote learning.
Meeting password: 8&.m+ZE6
August 2020: Meeting featured Dr. Rubenstein sharing information about unique circumstances for starting 2020-2021 school year.
Meeting password: #rn+uKo5
SERG MISSION - Empowering This Generation and The Next
To support parents of children with special needs from ages 3 to 21 by...
- Educating families within District 205 to increase awareness and gain support for individuals with disabilities in our community.
- Connecting parents, educators and administrators to increase understanding and collaboration.
- Providing information about resources in our community
- Sponsoring programs on a variety of topics related to special education.
- Providing resources for parents on topics of services, policies and procedures for children with special needs.
SERG is organized and funded by the District 205 PTA Council.
If you would like to receive SERG news, please subscribe to the SERG Communication List here.
SERG PARENT REPRESENTATIVES 2020-2021
|SERG Co-Chair||Elena Cutri|
|SERG Co-Chair||Mary Young|