Replay of October 2020 Parent Meeting
Meeting featured D205 Student Services Administrators answering parent questions about shift back to remote learning.
Meeting password: 8&.m+ZE6
Replay of August 2020 Parent Meeting
Meeting featured Dr. Rubenstein sharing information about 2020-2021 start of school year.
Meeting password: #rn+uKo5
Managing School Transitions for your Student
Is your student transitioning from one grade or building to another?
- Review the D205 Special Education presentation to parents about transitioning to York.
- Read recommendations shared by our parent panelists about School Transitions.
SERG MISSION - Empowering This Generation and The Next
To support parents of children with special needs from ages 3 to 21 by...
- Educating families within District 205 to increase awareness and gain support for individuals with disabilities in our community.
- Connecting parents, educators and administrators to increase understanding and collaboration.
- Providing information about resources in our community
- Sponsoring programs on a variety of topics related to special education.
- Providing resources for parents on topics of services, policies and procedures for children with special needs.
SERG is organized and funded by the District 205 PTA Council.
If you would like to receive SERG news, please subscribe to the SERG Communication List here.
SERG PARENT REPRESENTATIVES 2020-2021
|SERG Co-Chair||Elena Cutri|
|SERG Co-Chair||Mary Young|