Past REACH Parent Group Events
- Freshman Readiness Program
- D205 REACH Parent Info. Mtg. #3, Deb Lee - Mar. 13, 2019
- D205 REACH Parent Info. Mtg. #2, Math Pathways, Deb Lee - Feb. 13, 2019
- D205 STEM Presentation, Dave Beedy, Oct. 12, 2018
- D205 REACH Parent Info. Mtg. #1, Deb Lee - Oct. 3, 2018
- Executive Function, Dr. Bozeday, 2017-18
- REACH Parent Group Social, EBC, April 18, 2019
Closed, thanks for coming!
SAT, MAY 4 10AM-12PM FRESHMAN READINESS PROGRAM
SAT., May 4 10am-12pm Freshman Readiness Program: Top Tips for a Successful Transition into High School - Calling all incoming freshmen. Come join us Saturday, May 4th from 10am - 12p at the District 205 Administrative Office (162 S. York St) for an interactive program focused on a successful transition from 8th grade to high school.
The program will focus on tips for transitioning into high school, top study skills to implement, and top tips for better organization, planning and time management skills. York High School students in the National Honor Society will be on hand to help answer all your burning questions, including how to manage a heavy honors course load.
This program is sponsored by the REACH Parent Group and is open to all 8th grade students. Space is limited (due to space.) To reserve your spot, please RSVP by Wednesday, May 1st to Pam Hamil at email@example.com, including your 8th grader's name and school. We will respond with a confirmation email and send email reminders leading up to the event.