Reach Parent Group
Hello REACH parents! We're in the final stretch. Time just keeps ticking...
Final dates and links for this year:
- May 4, Sat. 10 am-12 noon NEW! Freshman Readiness Program, D205 Office
- May 10, Fri. 9:15 – REACH Parent Group Monthly Meeting (last one of the year), EPL (guest, Deb Lee & Dave Beedy)
REACH Parent Informational Meeting, Deb Lee (#3 of 3) March 13, 2019
REACH PARENT GROUP
REACH Parent Group (formerly REACH PTA) is a parent group dedicated to supporting gifted and talented programs in District 205 and encouraging higher level educational opportunities for ALL District 205 students. Our area of focus includes:
- Providing parent and student resources for gifted and advanced learners
- Organizing advocacy at local and national levels
- Sponsoring and/or promoting academic-based extra-curricular activities that are accessible to all students
- Collaborating with REACH teachers to provide additional resources and student opportunities.
THANK YOU VIDEO
The REACH PTA sent out a THANK YOU video developed by REACH students and parents to the School Board Members. This video was a simple way to show our gratitude for the REACH program. Check out the video here!