ask@pushcoin.com for technical questions with parents' PushCoin accounts and for questions regarding students' fees.

How to Request a Refund
The funds on an account of a graduating senior can be transferred to another child in your PushCoin account, free of charge.

If your child graduates or moves out of the District, you can request a refund by logging into your PushCoin account.

Click on the three dots next to your student's profile picture.  Choose Balance refund.

Fill out the form and click Request Refund.  The request will electronically be sent to the District office.

D205 Offers Meal Service During Remote Learning

August 18, 2020

Dear D205 Families,

Breakfast and lunch options are now available for purchase for all D205 students during the remote learning period through the PushCoin Webstore! Meals may now be ordered on a weekly basis and may be picked up on the following schedule:

D205 Remote Learning Meal Service Pick-Up Schedule:
Pick-up days/times are Monday and Wednesday from 4:00 - 6:00 pm. Purchased items are only available for pickup at the three middle schools (Bryan, Churchville, Sandburg) and at York High School. You must indicate which pickup location you prefer before you checkout.

Please know your child(ren)'s student ID number as the student's ID number will be required at pickup.

  • Pick up Date: Monday, August 24, 4-6 p.m. - Items ordered for August 25th and 26th 

  • Pick up Date: Wednesday, August 26, 4-6 p.m. - Items ordered for August 27th, 28th, and 31st 

Each breakfast will include a serving of fruit and a carton of milk. Each lunch meal also will include a serving of fruit, vegetable and a carton of milk. Please indicate your milk preference prior to checkout.

Menus will be updated each week and pick-up days and times will remain consistent throughout the remote learning period.

D205 Remote Learning Meal Service Payment:

Meals must be ordered through the PushCoin Webstore using your PushCoin account when ordered. Charges will be deducted from the balance in your PushCoin wallet.

If you do not have a PushCoin account, click the link below for more information. By signing up, you can add lunch money to your child's account, view balances and will also be notified of purchases. To set up an account and for more information go to the D205 website at: www.elmhurst205.org/resources/pushcoin  

Students receiving free and reduced lunch services will enjoy the same benefits during remote learning:

  • Reduced Breakfast - .30

  • Reduced Lunch - .40

  • Free Breakfast - No charge

  • Free Lunch - No charge

Students MUST be enrolled in District 205 to participate. Orders must be placed by Thursday at 3:00 p.m. for Monday and Wednesday pick up. If you have any questions or need more informaiton, please contact Food Services 630-617-2467 or 2436


Elmhurst CUSD 205

18 de Agosto, 2020

Estimadas Familias D205,

¡Las opciones de desayuno y almuerzo ahora están disponibles para su compra para todos los estudiantes del D205 durante el período de aprendizaje remoto a través de la tienda web PushCoin! Las comidas ahora se pueden pedir semanalmente y se pueden recoger en el siguiente horario:

Horario de recogida del servicio de comidas de aprendizaje remoto D205:
Los días y horarios de Recoger Comida son Lunes y Miércoles de 4:00 - 6:00 pm. Los artículos comprados solo están disponibles para recoger en las tres escuelas secundarias (Bryan, Churchville, Sandburg) y en la preparatoria York. Debe indicar qué lugar va a recoger comida antes de pagar.

Por favor, recuerde el número de identificación de estudiante de su hijo (s), ya que se requerirá el número de identificación del estudiante al recogerlo.

  • Fecha de Recoger: Lunes, 24 de Agosto 4-6 p.m. - Artículos pedidos para el 25 y 26 de agosto 

  • Fecha de Recoger: Miércoles 26 de Agosto, 4-6 p.m. - Articulos pedidos para el 27, 28 y 31 de Agosto 

Cada desayuno incluirá una porción de fruta y un cartón de leche. Cada comida del almuerzo también incluirá una porción de fruta, verdura y un cartón de leche. Por favor indique qué preferencia de leche antes de someter su pedido.

Los menús se actualizarán cada semana y los días y horas de recogida permanecerán constantes durante todo el período de aprendizaje remoto.

Pago del servicio de comidas de aprendizaje remoto D205:
Las comidas se deberán ordenar a través de PushCoin Webstore usando su cuenta de PushCoin cuando se ordenó. Los cargos se deducirán del saldo en su billetera PushCoin.

Si no tiene una cuenta PushCoin, haga clic en el enlace a continuación para obtener más información. Al registrarse, puede agregar dinero para el almuerzo a la cuenta de su hijo, ver los saldos y también se le notificará de las compras. Para configurar una cuenta y obtener más información, visite el sitio web de D205 en: www.elmhurst205.org/resources/pushcoin  

Los estudiantes que reciben servicios de almuerzo gratis o reducido disfrutarán de los mismos beneficios durante el aprendizaje remoto: 

  • Desayuno Reducido - .30

  • Almuerzo Reducido - .40

  • Desayuno Gratis - No hay cargo

  • Almuerzo  Gratis - No hay cargo 

Los estudiantes DEBEN estar inscritos en el Distrito 205 para participar. Los pedidos deben realizarse antes del Jueves a las 3:00 p.m. para recogida de Lunes y Miércoles. Si tiene alguna pregunta o necesita más información, comuníquese con Servicios de Alimentos al 630-617-2467 o 630-617-2436 


Distrito Escolar Comunitario 205 de Elmhurst

Parents and guardians of D205 students are able to pay their school fees, fund their students’ lunch accounts, or pay for field trips using PushCoin’s easy to use, mobile friendly site.

The new service will include:

  • Automated processing of student billing
  • Flexibility of managing a variety of payment options
  • Email communication regarding lunch balances and outstanding payments
  • Free eCheck payment option available

Create an Account

For instructions on how to setup your PushCoin account, click here.

Para direcciones en español, haga clic aquí.

Refund Policy

District 205 uses the online payment system PushCoin. Please note the following regarding refunds: 

The PushCoin system will be used for all student purchases in the cafeteria, fee payments and the Pushcoin Webstore. No refunds will be given on deliverable items such as, but not limited to, the following: grade level fees, handbooks, ID’s, parking permits, yearbooks, etc. High School course fees may be refunded in the event of a schedule change through August 30th.  When a schedule change results in a refund of course fees, the refund will be made to your student’s PushCoin wallet.

Contributions to a student’s PushCoin wallet should be made in amounts that reasonably can be expended by the student each school year.  As long as your student remains in District 205, no refund from a student wallet will be issued. Refunds from a student wallet will only be processed when there is a qualifying event: graduation or transfer out of the District. Parents/guardians of graduating seniors and students transferring out of the District must complete an electronic refund request in PushCoin to receive a refund.  No automatic refunds will occur. ALL refunds will be made by check to the requester.