Madison Early Childhood Center Information Page
Accessing the Virtual Environment
- Locate Clever on the District 205 iPad and sign in using your student Clever Badge.
- Once signed into Clever, Locate Seesaw and click to open the application.
- Locate and select the Zoom link and any classroom instructions posted by the teacher in Seesaw.
- Zoom may prompt you to sign in. Please select Sign in with Google (Google SSO) to login.
- Ensure your camera is on (strongly recommended) and the microphone is on mute to start class.
- Start times for the day are listed below. Please be sure to review any building-level communication for additional guidance.
All students were signed into their district iPad, Seesaw account, and Google applications at the beginning of the school year. Please reference these helpful tips for Logging into Zoom via iPad if you are experiencing any trouble. You can also email flexlearninghelp@elmhurst205.