5th Grade Information Page
Accessing the Virtual Environment
- Using your District 205 Chromebook, sign into your account.
- Locate Clever and sign in with your Google Sign Sign On (Google SSO) or student Clever Badge.
- Once signed into Clever, Locate Seesaw and click to open the application.
- Locate and select the Zoom link and any classroom instructions posted by the teacher in Seesaw.
- Zoom may prompt you to sign in. Please select Sign in with Google (Google SSO) to login.
- Ensure your camera is on (strongly recommended) and the microphone is on mute to start class.
- Start times for the day are listed below. Please be sure to review any building-level communication for additional guidance.
Please reference these helpful tips for Logging into Zoom via Chromebook if you are experiencing any trouble. You can also email flexlearninghelp@elmhurst205.