Flexible Learning Plan
The Elmhurst District 205 Flexible Learning Plan is intended to provide additional adaptability in the learning environment by serving as an instructional option that maintains continuity in student learning and school scheduling (in lieu of using emergency days, such as inclement weather “Snow Days”). This Flexible Learning Overview for Students and Families provides guidance and details in the event of a Flexible Learning Day.
Information on Flexible Learning Day environments by grade level can be accessed at the links below:
- Madison Early Childhood Center
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Elementary Specials and REACH
- Middle School
- York High School
Additionally, please see the Frequently Asked Questions section below for more information on Flexible Learning Days.
- How does Flexible Learning occur?
- Are students and staff expected to be on their device for five consecutive hours?
- What types of lessons and activities should students expect during a Flexible Learning Day?
- How does Flexible Learning occur in the event of a teacher/staff absence?
- Will additional student support be provided during a Flexible Learning Day?