Purchase your Showcase 2022 tickets HERE!!
Medinah Country Club
Saturday, February 5, 2022
6:00pm to 11:30pm
Join us in person to support Foundation 205's mission to ensure all Elmhurst Public School students have access to innovation and opportunities for educational excellence.
The event will feature...
Kerry Sayers - Host
Pat Tomasulo - Comedian
Live Musical Entertainment
Students and Teachers - District 205
open bar | raffles | plated dinner | online & live auction | afterglow after party | friend of the foundation award
Unable to join us?
Becoming a Family Sponsor
Purchasing Raffle Tickets - Need not be present to win
Making a Donation
Participating in the Online Auction
***Event details may be adjusted to accommodate COVID-19 safety recommendations. Masks required in indoor spaces except when eating and drinking. Masks and hand sanitizer will be available on site.
We're looking for some amazing community volunteers to join our Board of Directors!
Foundation 205 is a privately funded non-profit organization dedicated to supporting innovation in education and the advancement of excellence in Elmhurst public schools. Board members help build awareness, raise funds and award grants to enhance educational opportunities for students at every level throughout our district.
Terms: 3 years with an optional renewal of two additional 2 year terms. Total of 7 years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently attend and contribute to monthly Board meetings (80% attendance goal)
- Serve on at least one Strategic Planning committee (Fundraising, Marketing, Board Development)
- Attend and support the fundraising activities of the Foundation
- Help secure funding through the solicitation of cash donations, gift-in-kind items, business partnerships, and other giving opportunities organized by the Foundation.
- Make a financial contribution to the Foundation that is meaningful to each Director and establishes the individuals as leaders within the community.
We're proud to present our first annual Foundation 205 Impact Report. We hope you'll take some time to learn more about how your donor dollars are creating impactful and lasting changes within District 205!
On November 7th, the Chicago Wolves for hosted over 100 Elmhurst families at All State Arena to cheer the Wolves onto another season win! This partnership helps Foundation 205 continue its mission to support innovation and excellence for ALL students in D205. We are grateful to the entire Wolves organization for their commitment to our community and to all our D205 families for joining us at this fun event.