Tuesday, July 20: 12:30pm-7:30PM
Wednesday, July 21: 8:30AM-5:30PM
Thursday, July 22: 12:30PM-7:30PM
D205 Walk-in Registration and Residency Verification will take place on the following dates and times for middle and elementary school students. For registering high school students, go to the main office at York HS, which is open all summer long, Monday – Thursday 8:00-3:00 p.m.
Middle & Elementary Walk-In Registration and Residency Verification Dates and Times
- July 20 - 12:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- July 21 - 8:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- July 22 - 12:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Middle & Elementary Walk-In Registration and Residency Locations
- Families living in the boundaries of Bryan Middle School, Jackson, Jefferson, and Lincoln Elementary schools, proceed to Bryan Middle School (111 Butterfield Road) to register.
- Families living in the boundaries of Churchville Middle School, Emerson, and Fischer Elementary schools, proceed to Churchville Middle School (155 Victory Parkway) to register.
- Families living in the boundaries of Sandburg Middle School, Edison, Field, and Hawthorne Elementary schools, proceed to Sandburg Middle School (345 E. St. Charles Road) to register.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I locate my school boundaries?
Click HERE scroll towards the middle of the webpage and enter your address. The school boundaries your home is located in will pop up.
- Can I complete registration documents before I come in to register?
Yes! Click HERE - Forms to Complete.
- What documents do I need to bring to registration?
Click HERE - New Student Enrollment Checklist
We look forward to meeting our newest families and students during registration! Thank you for choosing Elmhurst Community Unit School District 205. For questions, please contact Kathy Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.