Elmhurst CUSD 205 makes every effort to comply with laws and institutional policies on copyright and to encourage awareness within its community of both responsibilities and appropriate actions for compliance.
If you believe that your work has been copied in any way without your permission, please provide the following information to our agent to receive Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement identified below. Your notice must contain the following:
- Your electronic or physical signature;
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the work you claim infringes the copyrighted work and a description of where it is located on the D205 website;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or by law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent to receive Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.