PLANNING YOUR REUNION
We are pleased that your committee is ready to begin planning your high school reunion! The Office of Alumni Relations for York High School is coordinated through the Department of Communications, located at the District 205 Center, 162 S. York in Elmhurst.
If you would like to have your reunion posted, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at:
We can help you plan your reunion by providing:
- An Excel file containing information about your classmates last known phone, and e-mail address. Address available upon request.
- A tour of York High School for your group. Tours are offered for a nominal fee. Contact Val Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on a tour of the high school.
- The V.I.P. Card for free admission to York High School Fine Arts programs for District 205 residents who are 60 years of age or older.
Your committee can help us by:
- Providing us with updated addresses and phone numbers for our database after your reunion. Electronic files (Excel) are strongly suggested.
- Making a donation to the York Distinguished Alumni Program. Click here for more information about YDAP.
We hope the information provided above will be helpful as you begin planning your York Community High School Class Reunion.
Posted in chronological order