Congrats to Janet Ku-Kuhn, winner of the Alumni Merch Bag at the November Class of '78 Reunion
Class of 1969-55th
Fitz's Pub Fri.
Angelo's Ristorante Sat
Class of 1974-50th
Class of 2004-20th
Class of 1979-45th
Bottle Theory, Sat.
Class of 1994-30th
Oct. 4-5, 2024
REUNIONS IN THE WORKS
Class of 1984 (Fall 2024)
Class of 1965 (Fall 2025)
Class of 1985 (Fall 2025)
(info @ facebook York Community High School Class of 1985)
PLANNING YOUR REUNION
We are pleased that your committee is ready to begin planning your high school reunion!
If you would like to have your reunion posted, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations / The York Alumni Association
Please provide date, time, location, and any ticketing information.
We can help you plan your reunion by providing
- Class member contact info that was made available to us
- A tour of York may be available for a minimum of twelve people.
A donation to the Alumni Association is appreciated in return for the volunteers' time. Please contact alumni@
if you are interested.
- Schedule a member of the York High School Alumni Association to attend your reunion with alumni merchandise for sale.
- Provide a tote filled with alumni merchandise worth $100 to raffle off at your reunion
Your committee can help us by:
- Asking members of your class to provide their information to the Office of Alumni Relations via this form.
- Becoming active members of YCHSAA and helping the organization grow
We hope the information provided above will be helpful as you begin planning your York Community High School Class Reunion.
Please Note: The reunion information on this page does not constitute any sponsorship or endorsement of the event(s) by Elmhurst School District 205, nor does D205 assume any responsibility for the events.
The Alumni Association welcomes your help with a personal donation or class gift that supports our mission. Please contact us at email@example.com to get started with your generosity.
Foundation 205, a 501(c)(3), proudly supports York High School. As the only high school in our district, all of our students benefit from the resources, programs and initiatives that are supported by the generous donations directed towards Foundation 205.
Please be sure to indicate that you are a York Alumni and making this gift through the York HS Alumni Association. Then, kindly let YCHSAA know of your generosity by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org