The mission of the York Community High School Alumni Association (YCHSAA) is to serve and support the school and its alumni by fostering and enhancing communication and camaraderie among alumni; maintaining a strong relationship between the school and its alumni; preserving, promoting, and celebrating the history, traditions, and memories of York; and contributing to the growth and welfare of York and its students.
Kathy Wilson (‘65)
Debbie Linhart (‘67)
Jim Driscoll ('76)
Lisa Fanelli ('79)
Kristen Samuelson (‘05) Membership
HERE'S A LOOK AT WHAT WE DO AND WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED!
- Assist reunion committees and lead tours of York
- Sell York alumni merchandise
- Maintain website and social media for York alumni
- Attend York sporting events, Homecoming and reunions
- Host social events for alumni
- Create and send monthly alumni newsletter
- Co-curated a permanent historical poster display housed at York
- Redesigned and sell the Elmhurst Historical Landmark woven throw
- Financially supported York student attendance at academic conferences
- Annually provide gift cards and materials to support financially challenged York students and families
- Archival restoration of historical York photographs and yearbooks
- Co-founderd, help coordinate and stage the York Distinguished Alumni programs.
- Co-hosted the 2018 York Centennial Celebration
informing & connecting alumni
supporting current students
preserving history & traditions
JOIN THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION TO STAY
INFORMED AND KEEP CONNECTED
-MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
Update your information
save the date!
October 20, 2023
Be sure to stop by the Alumni tent, say hello and check out the merchandise for sale
ATTENTION FORMER YORK FOOTBALL PLAYERS!
YORK FOOTBALL ALUMNI NIGHT IS OCTOBER 6th
Contact athletic office #630-617-2437 or Rob Wagner for information and to rsvp for recognition
visit reunions/events page for class reunion info. and for pics from the June 23rd social event
Our most recent gift to York High School was a combination of gift cards from Jewel and McDonalds totaling $1,200 to support financially challengd students as part of the Duke the Hall Program for the holidays. Debbie Linhart, Vice President, presented Social Worker Nelly Avina with the cards as well as bags that that were used to contain other collected donations and personal items given to the students.