Curriculum-driven technology is integrated into diverse learning environments to enable learners to responsibly access, analyze, create, develop and share knowledge. Proactive planning ensures that instructional technology, information systems, and telecommunications are relevant and continually advance educational, operational, and stakeholder engagement excellence.
Google Email and Google Apps for D205 Employees and Students Grades 6-12!
This summer District 205 employee email, calendars, and contacts were migrated to Google. Additionally, the multiple current D205 Google Apps domains were consolidated down to a single domain, elmhurst205.org.
Please visit the D205 Google Getting Started page which provides information on the migration, training, tips, and FAQ, and more. Employees should check these links regularly for updates.
- June 27 through 29 (COMPLETED) - email/calendar conversion from Exchange to Google
- July 3 through 6 (COMPLETED) - Google Apps migration from elmhurst205.com to elmhurst205.org
- July 25 through 27 (COMPLETED) - Google Apps migration from domains d205.net and yorkstudent.org to elmhurst205.org
- Secretary training (COMPLETED) - Google training on each of the start dates for secretaries at 8:00 a.m.
- Support staff training - Google training during Institute Days for all PSRP staff (except already-trained secretaries). Details are available on the District 205 Home Page.
- Teacher training - Google training during Institute Days. Details provided on the District 205 Home Page.
Tech Information for District 205 Employees
Elmhurst 205 employees, for technology information and tips visit the Technology intranet site! (Click here to access the staff intranet)
2014-2015 Technology Deployment
The Technology department collaborates with the Curriculum and Instruction department and other District stakeholders to identify priorities for new classroom technology. The District 205 Mobile ...more
2012-2015 Technology Integration Plan
Illinois school districts submit a Technology Integration Plan (TIP) to the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) every three years. District 205’s 2012-2015 TIP was submitted on February 28, 2012 and ISBE approved the plan on April 10, 2012. The TIP outlines technology-related strategies, activities and expenditures for instruction, professional development, and technology deployment. The TIP was developed with input from stakeholder groups including the district’s Curricular Technology Committee (with representatives from each of our schools), the York Technology Committee, and through a variety of means including staff surveys, teacher focus group discussions, and other modes of informal communication and feedback.