Special Education Resource Group (SERG)
- SERG is part of the District 205 PTA Council.
- SERG events are organized by parent volunteers in collaboration with District 205 Special Education staff.
- SERG sponsors programs for parents and educators on a variety of topics related to special education.
- SERG provides educational and recreational resources to parents and educators.
- SERG works with school PTAs to find ways to make PTA events more accessible to children with disabilities.
- SERG serves as a network for parents of children with varying disabilities.
IEP Planning Documents
Elmhurst Public Library Assistive Technology Study Room
If you have a learning disability, visual impairment, mobility issue, are a new English language learner, or are on the autism spectrum, we have software and hardware to make access to information ...more