I joined Elmhurst Community Unit School District 205 in July of 2007 as the EC to Grade 12 Instructional Technology Coordinator. Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide leadership in the development of technology integration
- Identify meaningful technology that supports teaching and learning
- Assist in establishing standards for the purchase of software, related media and supplies for instructional technology
- Participate in technology reviews, selections, acquisitions and evaluations of educational software and hardware
- Participate in program planning
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of both system and school technology plans
- Recommend the purchase of resource materials for the District as related to emerging technologies
- Coordinate staff development activities for Technology Media Assistants (TMA), Librarians and Computer Lab Assistants
- Assist in the coordination of technology purchases
- Assess district technology training and support needs and plan a comprehensive delivery and support system
I also serve as the facilitator for the K-12 Library Programs.
Visit the Instructional Technology website to learn more about available technologies in District 205.
Assistance in repair of technology equipment should be directed to TechHelp@elmhurst205.org