District 205 Food Services
Ms. Cheryl Spencer, Director of Food Services
York High School Food Court
Mr. Andrew Fidone, York Food Services Manager
Ms. Garner Turner, Bryan Food Services Manager
Ms. Marcia Kinsley, Churchville Food Services Manager
Ms. Karen Clark, Sandburg Food Services Manger
Please access the Webstore or MyNutriKids to check
student cafeteria balances and to replenish student funds.
District 205 Food Services will continue to accept payments with MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. You can also view recent purchases, check balances and set up low balance alerts for free.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through the mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the District. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students, using their school name and student ID.
3. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, please contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- 1-855- 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help